Welcome – Resources
We believe that education and support are vital. We know how overwhelming it can get when you open your box and you have so much to look at. And with the fact that Young Living is MORE than just oils, we want to make sure you are able to take advantage of ALL that Young Living has to offer. So here are few online and offline resources for you.
Droplets Facebook Group
Our Facebook group is dedicated to educational classes, up-to-date info, promotions, sales in and out of stock updates, and answering any questions you have about, your account, your orders, your oils and/or anything else. The group is private and for those who have a Young Living account under our team. It’s an additional perk we offer because we want to guide you as much as you need. We are always here to help.
We also have a few sister groups as well. Info on joining these groups is listed in the Droplets welcome post.
- Sweet Relief: All about learning how to use your oils, other products, from application to ailments. You may ask questions, search & share. Go to the following link for more info.
- Gotas de Limon: Specifically for our spanish speaking friends. All about learning how to use your oils, from application to ailments. You may ask questions, search & share.
- Sweet Relief Animal Corner: All about learning how to use your oils with your pets, from application to ailments. You may ask questions, search & share.
- Essential Oils Goodies and Wares: Looking for something to use your essential oils on, such as necklaces, jewelry, etc? This group is for vendors to post links to their essential oils products and homemade goods that they make to be used with essential oils. None of the products are made with essential oils.
- Drops of Zeal Business Group: We don’t talk business anywhere else except this business group. If you are interested in learning the business end of Young Living, you will want to ask your sponsor/enroller to add you into this group.
Your sponsor/enroller may have already added you to the Droplets group. If not, click HERE to request to join now.
Drops of Zeal Website
We have our own website. It’s maintained by us and no one else. It’s packed with info, such as ALL of Young Living’s products, basics on oils, farms, Seed to Seal, and you can learn about our team members as well. Most important, we have FREE classes available on our website. These classes are first offered in our Droplets group. Then after a few weeks, we add them to our website. All you have to do is register using our form and then you can log in to take your classes. You can take your time, there are no grades or requirements. Go at your own pace and enjoy. If you have questions, you can send us an email or ask in the Droplets group. Easy-peasy!
Visit our website at https://dropsofzeal.com
Here are just a few sub-menus you may want to check out:
- What are Essential Oils
- Young Living Farms
- Team Members (not all are listed at this time)
- Online Learning (free classes)
Please note that we are always making updates to our website. If any links are not working or pages look wrong, please let us know so we can get it fixed.
Books for Further Education
Here are some books you may want to start out with. You don’t need them all of course, but it’s good to know you have quite a few options.
You will also want to browse the websites listed so you may view other products available.
Essential Oils Pocket Reference (EOPR): Over 400 pages, on what oils are, how to use them and what to use them for. Written specifically on Young Living oils.
Essential Oils Desk Reference (EODR): Larger version of the EOPR. Also includes all other YL oil- products and supplements. Additional topics for animal care, children and more.
Gentle Babies: For pregnancy, birth and infant care. Available as an eBook also.
- Where to buy it: https://www.discoverlsp.com/gentle-babies.html
- In spanish: https://www.discoverlsp.com/gentle-babies-spanish.html
Quick Reference Guide for Essential Oils: Similar to the EOPR. We have found that this book and the EOPR compliment each other very well.
Reference Guide for Essential Oils: Similar to the EODR. We have found that this book and the EODR compliment each other very well.
- Where to buy it (softcover): https://www.abundanthealth4u.com/Book_Reference_Guide_Softcover_p/1001.htm
- Where to buy it (hardcover): https://www.abundanthealth4u.com/Book_Reference_Guide_Hardcover_p/1003.htm
Essential Oils for Natural Pet Care: A Veterinarian’s Desk Reference for the Top Health Concerns of Cats, Dogs & Horses: Written by a holistic veterinarian specifically about using YL oils with cats, dogs & horses.
- Where to buy it (amazon): https://amzn.to/2lJjXv2
Animal Desk Reference (ADR): Covers all animals including dogs, cats, fish, birds, reptiles, small exotics, ferrets, horses, cattle, sheep, goats, even hippos and elephants. Similar in format and content to the Essential Oils Desk Reference (EODR), the Animal Desk Reference explains the fundamental concepts of using essential oils with animals, as well as recommendations for many health concerns related to each species. Written by a holistic veterinarian specifically about using YL oils with cats, dogs & horses.
- Where to buy it (amazon link): https://amzn.to/2lJjd9a
Essential Oil Safety: Comprehensive profiles are included for a wide range of essential oils, as well as for their most abundant constituents, providing a rational basis for an analysis of hazards and risks based on an understanding of biological actions. The structure of these profiles has been considerably elaborated, and new material added.