Step By Step Instructions for Membership
Step By Step Instructions for Creating a Young Living Membership Account
First of all, PLEASE KNOW that “signing up” with Young Living does not mean that you are automatically a “distributor” or “seller”. You will be a Wholesale Member, that’s all. There is never any pressure from us or Young Living to do the business end. You will receive the awesome discount, access to free resources that we have for you PLUS the option of using the Essential Rewards program to earn free product credit as well as free oils each month (more on that later). That’s all! No requirements, nothing hidden stuff.
As a wholesale member, there is the optional opportunity for you to do the business end of Young Living. If you are interested in that, just ask us about it. Contact us HERE and we will fill you in.
To get started using oils, it is highly recommended to purchase the Premium Starter Kit. Honestly, it gives you the most “bang” for your buck. Remember, it comes with Premier Essential Oils collection (11 oils), a diffuser and all those extras at a deeply discounted “new member” price. When you purchase the Premium Starter Kit, you automatically become a Young Living Wholesale Member and will then receive their 24% discount on future orders!
ARE YOU READY?
If you don’t have the member number of the Drops of Zeal member who invited you here, please contact them before creating your member account. If you have their member number, click HERE to begin (a new window will open so that you don’t lose this page).
If you found our site without a referral, Renee will gladly be your sponsor. Click HERE to create your account with Renee as your sponsor (a new window will open so that you don’t lose this page).
PAGE ONE: Type of Membership & Enroller/Sponsor Info
- Select “Wholesale Member” to earn your 24% discount.
- In the sponsor and enroller areas, please add the Drops of Zeal member number who referred you to this site. Be sure the number is in both spaces.
- Click CONTINUE.
A Little Welcome
- After you hit CONTINUE, this little window will pop up welcoming you to Young Living. This should have my name listed there.
- Renee’s name popped up (on the image below) because she used her number for the sample. So if your sponsor is not Renee and/or or anyone else’s name that is there, you will need to fix it.
- If the name is incorrect, click on the square to add a check it and then go HERE to find the ID of the Drops of Zeal Member that should be listed. Then click CONTINUE.
- If the name is correct, just click CONTINUE.
PAGE TWO: Starter Kit, Rewards Program & Order Options
Step One: Choose your Starter Kit
- The Premium Starter Kit with the Dewdrop Diffuser ($160) is already chosen for you. No need to click anything else.
- Diffuser upgrade options are available. You would just need to choose the diffuser you would prefer. There is no additional fee if choosing the Home Diffuser.
Step Two: Automatic Monthly Delivery
- The Essential Rewards is an OPTIONAL program. But we recommend NOT joining Essential Rewards just yet. We want you to use & fall in love with Young Living’s products first and then decide if the rewards program is right for you. Contact us for more information on this.
- That big grey box is to confirm Essential Rewards enrollment. DO NOT put a check mark in there if you do not want to enroll in the rewards program. Just ignore it.
Step Three: Add Additional Products
- If you would like to add more oils/products to your order, click on the button UNDER “Next” that reads: (Optional: Add Additional Products).
- That will take you to what is called “Quick Order”. You can view products by category or use the search bar for something specific.
- Please note that if your ITEM PV total is at least 190, you will earn free products from Young Living. Click HERE to view this month’s promotional offer.
- Once you are done, just click CONTINUE.
- If you do not want to add more products, click NEXT. A pop-up window may show up mentioning Essential Rewards one last time (see image below). Again, you do not have to join that. If you want more info about that before you finish your enrollment, just let me know. For now, just click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
PAGE THREE: Member Information
- Fill out your name, billing & shipping address and create your login info. You will need to create a username, password and a 4 digit pin number. Your password must be at least 8 characters long and MUST include one capital letter and one number.
- For the tax information portion, choose INDIVIDUAL. Your SSN will never be used unless you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, in which case they would send you a 1099 at the end of the year as required by law. Of course, if you are only joining for the wholesale membership, it will never be used.
- Read the Terms & Conditions, click AGREE AND CONTINUE.
PAGE FOUR: Shipping & Billing
- Choose your shipping method. Willcall is only for those who live in the Lehi or Spanish Fork, Utah area and can pick up locally.
- Fill out your shipping & billing information.
- Click NEXT.
PAGE FIVE: Confirm & Checkout
- Look over your order, shipping & billing info.
- If everything is good, click ACTIVATE AND PLACE ORDER.
ALL DONE! You are now a member of Young Living. Congratulations!
You should receive two emails from Young Living. The first will confirm your membership and the second will be confirming your order.
The hardest part is waiting for your kit. But while you are waiting, contact the person who invited you here (now your sponsor) and:
- Let your sponsor know that you just enrolled
- Ask to be added into our Facebook learning groups
- Ask for the links to our other online classes
- Schedule a get-together, phone call or online chat (Skype/iChat/FaceTime) to go through your Premium Starter Kit together
- Like it said in one of the step, we are here to assist you with every aspect of your Young Living experience. Have questions, just ask!